No matter how clean it is.
Don’t get me wrong … having a clean home is good. In fact, it’s part of how you keep your family healthy.
And you clean your home to keep it healthy, too. A clean home is a healthy home. Everyone knows that. Get rid of the dirt and you get rid of the germs.
You use bleach, some type of disinfectant, and who knows what others. Your house is clean – really clean.
You make sure everything is wiped down and disinfected. All the germs are dead.
Your clothes are nice and clean because you wash them with your favorite detergent and fabric softener.
I can go on and on about what you do to be healthy and keep your family healthy.
Having a clean home is very important. Besides, a clean home is a healthy home.
Not really. There’s a deep, dark, deadly secret hiding in your clean home.
Your cleaning supplies, supplements, and even your hygiene products are killing you.
Have you stopped to think about what those deadly, toxic cleaners and dangerous chemicals are slowly doing to you and your family?
Every single cleaner, laundry detergent, and disinfectant is DEADLY to you, your family, and even your pets.
Those toxic chemicals are slowly infiltrating your bodies and causing irreversible damage in many ways.
Think about it. They’re in your home. You breathe that air all the time. And that can’t be good for you or anyone who lives with you.
And what happens if you, your child, or one of your pets touch the cleaners while they’re still wet on your floor or countertops? Now it’s gone in to your body through your skin. It’s that fast. What do you think these toxins do to you?
And it’s not just cleaners!
Toothpaste, mouthwash, sunscreen, vitamins, makeup … the list goes on and it’s HUGE!
The ingredients and chemicals I’m referring to have been documented on numerous occasions as cancer-causing agents, asthma attacks, and nervous and respiratory system ailments.
Just because it’s on the store shelf does NOT mean it’s safe.
Just because it’s been “approved” does NOT mean it’s safe.
It’s sad that the government approves these products – products that can cause many different health issues (including cancer) and even death. Death to you, your family, and your pets.
If this is scaring you, it should. This is not a fluff website. It’s based on facts … and facts speak for themselves. Don’t think you’re the one it won’t affect. Do you really want to take that chance, or take that chance with your family and pets?
There are products out there that are 100% safe for you, your family, and your pets. So safe, in fact, if any one in your family happens to touch or even drink them, they won’t die or have medical issues for the rest of their lives.
Yes, they’re that safe.
And they’re eco-friendly and economical. And they work just as good as the over-the-counter chemicals.
Your home is lethal … your family, your pets, your life. You just don’t know it, or you won’t believe it.
So my question to you is this …